Personalized, Detail-Oriented Cosmetic Dentistry
If you have structurally sound teeth, but you are unhappy with the look of your smile, you may benefit from cosmetic dentistry at our Knoxville practice. Dr. Stephen K. Malone offers a full range of cosmetic services, including porcelain veneers, teeth whitening, clear braces, and more. He takes a holistic approach to cosmetic care. Not only will he improve your appearance. He will also improve your overall oral health, and he will make sure your cosmetic enhancements maintain your healthy bite alignment. To learn more about our various treatment options, schedule a consultation with Dr. Malone today.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is referred to as elective treatment because it is not strictly necessary for your dental health. At the same time, however, cosmetic treatments can have enormous benefits for your self-confidence, appearance, and overall quality of life. The treatments are designed to address minor to moderate aesthetic flaws. These blemishes include chips, cracked teeth, gaps between teeth, discoloration, irregularly shaped or proportionately small teeth, and more.
Cosmetic Treatment Options
If you are looking for the most effective cosmetic care, you have a number of procedures to choose from.
- Porcelain veneers: Thin porcelain shells will attach to the front of your teeth. They can change the shape of your teeth and completely conceal cosmetic blemishes.
- Composite veneers: Dr. Malone can apply tooth-colored composite resin directly to your teeth. This treatment can achieve many of the same effects as porcelain veneers.
- Teeth whitening: Our in-office bleaching can lighten your smile by six to eight shades in just one hour. We also have take-home whitening kits.
- Porcelain crowns: This restorative treatment can also transform broken, worn, or irregularly shaped teeth.
- Clear braces: Invisalign® and ClearCorrectTM can straighten your teeth using subtle, clear aligner trays. The treatments can improve your overall oral health, as well as your appearance.
You can also combine two or more treatments to achieve your desired results.
Our Approach to Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Malone takes an extremely detailed and personalized approach to cosmetic care. He understands that no two patients and no two smiles are alike. Therefore, he will work hard to develop a treatment plan to enhance your unique beauty and at the same time provide create harmonious function as your teeth come together so you are comfortable and your dentistry lasts. This will provide for the greatest oral health over the rest of your life, health that translates into better whole body health, not just an improved smile and confidence. At your first consultation, you will discuss your dental history and cosmetic goals. If you have any underlying conditions, such as gum disease or a cavity, he will address these concerns before beginning cosmetic care. You will work together to choose the treatments that are most in keeping with your needs and objectives to optimize health, function and appearance. If you are going to receive porcelain veneers or crowns, our highly trained ceramist will fabricate your restorations at our onsite lab. No matter which treatments you receive, our entire team will work tirelessly to ensure stunning and highly lifelike results.
Achieve Your Dream Smile
Let Dr. Malone begin creating your unique treatment plan. Contact our office today to schedule your first consultation. Dr. Malone and his team proudly provide outstanding cosmetic care to patients from Powell, Karns, Farragut, Seymour, Maryville, Oak Ridge and the surrounding communities.