Here are 6 reasons why you should make a dental appointment now at Knoxville Smiles in Knoxville, TN.
- Our dentists, Dr. Stephen K. Malone and Dr. Michael J. Costa, Jr., genuinely care about patients, giving them personalized time and attention, as well as individualized care. In fact, our entire staff has your well being at heart. We love what we do!
- Our dentists are experts in the full range of dental services and will do a careful, thorough diagnosis of your needs and guide you in making treatment decisions that are right for you.
- If you have a dental benefits plan, we will work with you to maximize your benefits. Remember—your yearly maximum and yearly deductible renew each year. Unused dental benefits do not roll over. Call our office to learn if we accept your dental plan.
- You should have regular dental cleanings and check ups to help prevent and detect any early signs of cavities, gum disease, oral cancer and other oral health problems. If it has been six months since you had a dental cleaning or 12 months since you had a comprehensive oral health exam, it’s time to make an appointment.
- If you are delaying dental exams, cleanings, and treatment, you are risking more extensive and expensive treatment down the road.
- You’ll want to look your best for the holidays and enjoy holiday foods. If you have been experiencing a problem of any kind, you don’t want to delay treatment that will improve your quality of life.
Our schedule is filling up before the holidays. To schedule your appointment, call (865) 539-1776 today!